Friday, March 20, 2009

Idaho Pictures

We Had a BLAST it is hard to leave Grandma and Grandpa. We love being at there house. Here are some of the things we did while we were there.


We helped Grandma make Apple Pie YUM YUM I made a bannana cream it was good too.

Tyson love wrestling the dog "BUSTER"




Karley and I got our hair cut. Karley wanted it like Taylor form High School Musical 3. So that is what we did. I just cut about 2 in and styled it different. We both love our hair cuts. Thanks Meggan!

Karley and Tyson Watched High School Musical 3 with Grandpa. They would jump down to dance and then right back on Grandpa's lap.


Tyson and Karley love to play I took some fun pictures of them Just playing and having fun.


We Had a Great Tea Party. MY cousins Jamie and Ashley came with there girls, Sydney, Sarah, and Live. It was so fun. After the tea party we we made 10 loaves of wheat bread. Oh and I did not take any pictures we just ate it. YUM YUM





The other pictures are just of us all being out side have fun together. Karley was scared to get on the four wheller and know that is what she like to talk about she had fun she was laughing the whole time.






We went to a park by may parents house that is such a neat park it had so much to do. Tyson loves to climb and Karley was running and sliding too. What a fun relaxing trip. I love being with my parents.
This was a long post. We just had so many cute picture I couldn't stop.

10 comments:

Lindsay said...

I am so glad that SOMEONE thinks its fun to visit Idaho. but i guess you are a native (go BOISE!) i hope we see you soon.

Aubs said...

Glad you had fun visitng your parents. Lots of fun pictures-glad you posted them. :)

J♥M said...

Sometimes it doesn't matter where you are, it's all the great people you're with! I think it's neat that you were able to get away and could all spend time with Grandma and Grandpa! Way cute pics!

Ashlee said...

Looks like a fun trip! Love the new haircuts! Miss you guys!

Ben and Dena said...

Loved the pics! I can't believe how big your babies are! Next time you're here, call me and we'll get together! Love ya!

Leah said...

Dawn they are growing up so fast!!! I can't believe how old they look! miss you!

Jolene said...

Hey Dawn! I just saw your link on Dena's blog and thought I'd say hi! Your family is beautiful! I hope you guys are doing great! Love ya!

Louisette passion retriever, cat, memory Katanga said...

Lovely blog familie, Greeting from Belgium

Unknown said...

DAWN!! OH my gosh you guys are the prettiest little family EVER! Your kids are BEAUTIFUL! How are you? I was so excited when I saw your blog, I'd love to keep in touch and hear the latest on you!

Quintin & Teresa said...

Hi Dawn! It was good to see you at the reunion! My mom gave me your blog address, and I found this website with the ring blanks to make button rings! Just thought I'd share!

http://www.perfectbead.com/catalog/Ring_Blanks-3-1.html