Monday, January 5, 2009

Flash back to December!!

The month has come and gone. We had so many things planned that the time just flew by.We had so much fun. We had so many party we just did not know when to stop. I am going to recap on some of the fun times we had this Christmas. We loved having my family here. Sister and Brother in Law for North Carolina and Mom and Dad form Idaho. We all got to talk to my brother in AZ on his mission. What memories we we will always have.


Candy night with the Bates. We made truffles, chocolate and Carmel dipped pretzels, and much more. Everything tastes good in CHOCOLATE!!!


Christmas Party!! Ugly Sweater contest. Tyson our little elf won I think.



Time to see Santa Karley was bumping her self up all week she was going to be brave and not cry. She did great. Tyson was a different story.


Wade sent us a box and in it was shirts for all of us a rubber band gun for Tyson. Karley got jewelry. We all took a family picture.


Christmas eve we made cookies for Santa.

Christmas come and we all had a wonderful White Day. I love the Christmas Time. I is a time to reflect on our savors birth and all the wonderful family's and blessing we have.

1 comments:

PrincessKatie said...

Hey Dawn and Eric

I found your blog from Matt and Michelles You have such a cute little family. I hope you guys are doing well. Drop by our blog sometime we'd love to have you say hi. Its www.thelarsenfam.blogspot.com