Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Fun pictures

Karley and her imagination. I never know what she is coming up with next. Today she was going to grandmas house to play with toys. The towel was her coat and who knows what the rest was. Her newest thing is to be Gabby from High School musical she like Troy and all aways talks to him. She has a micro phone that she loves to sing all the songs.


Picture day look at those smiles. I had them on my bed a decided to take a cute picture.
They are my sunshine!

Tyson is now rolling watch out!!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Karley totally looks like you Dawn and Tyson is definitely a Bates! They are super cute!

Bert and Tiffany said...

Dawn, we are just too much alike! We have kids that are almost the same age and I think from what I can tell, that we probably have the same bed! How funny. Your kids are so adorable and it even sounds like Karley is alot like Rylee they would have so much fun, we need to get together sometime!

kami said...

dawn, this is kami, heidi's friend...your kids are SO darling! we're expecting a baby boy in about a month and i hope he's as cute as your two :) we've got a blog if you want to see it...it's tklarsen.blogspot.com. have a good day!

The Raguskus Family said...

Dawn this is Brenda Field from High School. I found your blog through my sister Kami. Your kids are gorgeous. We also have a blog you can email me and I can add you to my list if you want to view it. I have a step-son that is 10 and a little girl that will be two in July and a 3 month old little boy. It was fun to see pictures of your family. You look like you have a wonderful family and that life is good.

The Raguskus Family said...

Dawn I forgot to leave you my email. My blog is private so you can send me your email if you would like and I'll add you as a reader. braguskus@msn.com