Monday, February 25, 2008

Good Things Utah!!

For those of you that don't know i am a HUGE Good Things Utah Fan it is a show that is on every day at 10:00 on channel 4. I have wanted to be a guest on the show for a long time. On February 14 th Valentines day I got to go. My mom was coming to town that day and so I got tickets for my mom and I to go. My Dad watch Tyson and Karley went to pre school. (Thanks Dad) Oh we had a blast. I was hoping that because it was Valentines day they would be giving out some fun prizes. Oh it was my lucky day. They had a jeweler there that was giving away 4 pieces of jewelry. I WON a $199 pearl necklace. Oh I was so Happy. That was not all I won a heart shaped pizza. What a treat, we had lunch planed when we got home. I love being able to go and do this with my Mom i just love her to death. (Love ya MOM) So I am wanting to go again. I had so much fun. In the picture there are 3 of the 4 host. Oh and yes 2 of them are wearing their prom dresses from the 80. They don't wear that all the time.



8 comments:

Amy said...

Sounds like you had a great time - You lucky girl winning the pearls!

Unknown said...

Yeah for you! Cute pearls!
I will totally go with you to a taping. I have been once and it was very fun!

miller family said...

congratulations on the necklace! that's so awesome.
and, i love that show too:)

Lynette Callister said...

Lucky you! And how fun! Sorry, I'm blog peeping again.

Leah said...

Dawn! I'm glad you found my blog! Your kids are growing up so fast, they are so adorable! We need to get Heidi and Monty to update their blog huh? Well I hope all is well. It was great to hear from you!

Jake & Candice Root said...

How fun! My cousin Shalee loves that show! P.S. TAG you're it! Check out my blog and follow the directions!

Lynette Callister said...

You look like you fit right in and could be one of the hosts, so cute!
Hey do you work with Stampin up? I need some thing and I am wondering who is involved with it. Anyway I could be wrong email me if you are. Or leave a message on my blog.
lmjcallister@yahoo.com

Lynette Callister said...

I totally want some stamps. Lemme know what I need to do. I need a catalog or sumpin'!